In compliance with the provisions of Act 34/2002 of July 11 regarding Services of the Information Society and E-commerce, the general information about this website is given below.
The reasons behind this text are explaining all the functions that this website offers, providing all the necessary information related to the person in charge and informing about the purpose of the contents published.
1. Introduction; Identifying Data and Users:
This legal notice and information relates to the use and operation of the website that BUARFE makes available to its Customers and Users via the Internet at buarfe.com, informing you that, pursuant to the Act 34/2002 of July 11 regarding Services of the Information Society and E-commerce, BUARFE, S.L. (hereafter, BUARFE) is in charge, with CIF: B30312144 and registered office at Polígono Oeste-Nicargua – Parcel 19, no number – Esc. MO, A1 Floor – San Ginés, Murcia, SPAIN – 30169, e-mail: email@example.com.
Recorded in the Companies Registry of Murcia, Volume MU-173, sheet 166, page number MU-3570, January 27 1992.
By means of this website (hereafter, the website) BUARFE is intended to make known its activity and get in contact with customers by putting at your disposal a wide range of products, such as:
– Ham holders.
– Ham tables.
– Screws, wire and hardware products.
The objective of the present document is establishing the terms and conditions of use of the website. The general terms and conditions must be accepted and fulfilled by everybody, both professionals and companies (hereafter, the USER), that wish to make use of them (the existing or new services that BUARFE may offer in the future through its website).
2. OBLIGATIONS OF USERS, THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES AND CONTENTS:
The user promises to use the website, its services and contents without violating current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order. It is also prohibited to use the website for illicit or detrimental purposes against BUAFFE or any third party, or in any way that may cause damages or prevent the normal operation of the website.
BUARFE guarantees that the services and contents offered on the website respect the principle of human dignity, youth protection law, the principle of non-discrimination on the grounds of race, gender, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal or social aspect.
The current General Conditions of Use of the website do not award the USER any other right of use, alteration, development, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the website and/or of its different Contents of here expressly due. All the contents of this website (information, sounds and/or images, photographs, designs, etc.) are the exclusive property of BUARFE or the latter is authorised by their legitimate titleholders to distribute it. BUARFE undertakes not to engage in misleading advertising and thus, it is expressly prohibited:
- Its use for any type of commercial or advertising purpose other than those strictly permitted.
- They may not be reproduced, published, distributed or modified either in whole or in part, in any way without express consent from the legal owner or legislation.
- Violate the copyright of BUARFE or that of its owners.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
You acknowledge and agree that all rights of intellectual property on the contents and any other things inserted into the website belong to BUARFE or you are duly authorized to use the material published in the website. In case that any user or third party considers that their legitimate rights have been violated by means of introducing any given content in the website, they should notify BUARFE this circumstance, indicating:
- Personal data of the person whose rights have purportedly been infringed, or if the complaint is presented by a third party other than the affected person, he/she should indicate the nature in which he/she acts as a representative.
- Definition of the contents protected by copyright regulations and their location in the website, proof of the abovementioned intellectual property rights and specific declaration in which the party concerned is held responsible for the truthfulness of the information provided in the notification.
Buarfe.com includes and provides links to websites owned by them and content owned by third parties.
The only purpose of the links is to enable the user to get access to these links. BUARFE will in no event be liable for any outcome suffered by the user as a result of following said links.
User who intends to provide a technical link device from their website to buarfe.com must obtain prior written authorisation from BUARFE. The creation of the technical link in no case implies the existence of any relationship between buarfe.com and the owner of the website or web page where the technical link is created, or the acceptance or approval by BUARFE of its content or services.
5. UNILATERAL MODIFICATION AND DURATION:
BUARFE reserves the right to unilaterally modify the presentation and configuration of the website, buarfe.com, and its legal notice at any time.
6. GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY:
BUARFE does not give any guarantees or is responsible for damages or detriment of any nature that could be caused by:
- The absence of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website and/or its services or contents.
- The existence of viruses, programs harmful to the user’s PC or the presence of viruses in the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use of the website or simply contrary to the present Legal Notice, good faith, the generally accepted uses or public order, the website, its services and contents, by the user.
7. PROCESS OF PERSONAL DATA:
8. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION:
This Legal Notice shall be governed by Spanish Law, submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Murcia (Spain) in case there is any conflict deriving from the access to or use of this website.
In the case that any User should have any questions or doubts about this Legal Notice or comments regarding this website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.