Your privacy is important to us. In BUARFE, S.L. (hereafter, BUARFE), as co-heads of this website, we want to provide our users with the best legal guarantees for their privacy and explain them all they consent to the processing of personal data in the website in a clear and transparent way.
BUARFE has suited its website to the requirements of the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council in April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals, as well as the Act 34/2002 of July 11 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE and LSSI).
1. Who is responsible for your personal data?
- Brand-name: BUARFE, S.L., CIF: B30470652
- Commercial Registry of Murcia: Volume MU-173, sheet 166, page number MU-3570, January 27, 1992.
- Registration code in the Spanish Data Protection Agency: 2132590993, September 16, 2013
- Address: Polígono Oeste-Nicargua – Parcel 19, no number – Esc. MO, A1 Floor – San Ginés, Murcia, SPAIN – 30169
- Telephone number: +34 968 69 00 12
- E-mail: email@example.com
2. What is the purpose for using your personal data?
By means of this website, BUARFE disseminates, promotes and advertises its catering supplies (ham holders, ham tables, etc.) and hardware products (wire, screws, etc.).
The information provided by users is used by BUARFE to get in contact with them, over the telephone or by e-mail, or answer the questions raised through the website. In this case, it is used the user’s e-mail for response.
To transfer commercial communications and publicity via e-mail, social communities and any other electronic or physical means, current or future, that permits commercial communications. Such commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by the provider, with which the former may have reached an agreement for commercial promotion amongst its clients. In this case, third parties shall not have access to the personal data of the data subjects. However, commercial communications will be carried by the provider and there will be products and services related to the provider’s sector. To be removed from the mailing list, select the unsubscribe option that is included on every email communication you receive from BUARFE.
To transact orders, applications or any other type of request that is asked for by the user through any of the forms of contact available in the website.
The provider informs and guarantees users’ data will be treated in a confidential manner and they will not be sold or transferred to third parties. In case it is necessary the transfer of any personal information, it would be requested the express, written and informed consent of the right-owners.
All the information requested through the website is compulsory, since it is necessary to ensure optimum service. If there are some relevant data missing, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided suit users’ needs.
3. How long do we keep your data?
If you are a BUARFE user, your data will be kept during the contractual relationship. If your data have been collected for your subscription, they will be kept until you unsubscribe or the service is abolished; or, if your data have been provided for our contact form, they will be kept until the contact is over.
Once the contract has been terminated, BUARFE will block your data during the statutory limitation period.
4. What is the legitimacy of data processing?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent, which is necessary for the performance of the services of this website.
Revocability: The consent given by the user for the handling of his or her personal data may be revoked at any time by informing BUARFE in the terms set forth in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation is not retroactive.
5. To whom are your data disclosed?
BUARFE informs you that they ask for procedures to third parties according to the General Registry of Data Protection, by requiring compliance with the principles of data protection. All profits offered by third parties are strictly necessary for the development of our services and have been selected according to the implementation of the rights of this website.
- Hostings: Arsys, for more information – https://www.arsys.es/
Arsys processes data in order to carry out BUARFE’s hosting services and web maintenance.
- E-mail marketing: we work with this platform in order to send newsletters, segment the audience and carry out promotional campaigns with The Rocket Science Group LLC (MailChimp). More information in The Rocket Science Group LLC.
- Analysis services: Google Analytics is a web analytical service provided by Google, Inc., a company of Delaware which this principal office in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, the United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help BUARFE analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
6. When you provide us with personal data, what are your rights?
You can exercise rights conferred by the General Register of Data Protection (RGPD) for free:
– You have the right to request and receive a copy of your personal data.
– You have the right to rectify or delete any of them.
– You have the right to request a restriction or limitation on your personal data, in case:
- The accuracy of the data is contested by the data subject.
- The period during which the person responsible can verify the accuracy of the information..
- If the processing thereof is unlawful and the person concerned opposes to its suppression.
- If the person responsible does not need personal data for processing, but the person concerned needs them to file a claim, etc.
– You have the right to oppose processing.
– You have the right to make data portable.
In the same way, you have the right to withdrawn your consent to the use of your personal data, which means unsubscribing, as your consent legitimize the processing of your personal data.
BUARFE provides an online system that enables its users to exercise these rights. If you want to use, please click here.